CatBird Women's Faux Leather Loafers


  1.                                              


                                           

                            CatBird Women's Faux Leather Loafers


                                                        "BUY NOW"


  • Closure: Slip On
  • Brand: Catbird
  • Upper material: Faux leather
  • Type: Loafers and moccasins
  • Care instructions: Use shoe bags to protect from stains and mildew
  • Sole material: TPR

Catbird Women Loafers

Wear your heart on your sleeve with this pair of moccasins. Sleek finish and comfortable sole of this 
pair of moccasins will make your feet feel out of this world. Small studs, plain shirt and pencil skirt 
are all you need to complete the look for the season with this pair of moccasin






  1.                                                   
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment