Beonza Men's Canvas Loafer

                                                   

                                                     

                                      Beonza Men's Canvas Loafer


                                                         "BUY NOW"


  • Material: Canvas
  • Lifestyle: Casual
  • Closure Type:Lace-Up
  • Care Instructions: 1. Rotate your pair of shoes once every other day, allowing them to de-odorize and retain their shapes 2. Using a Shoe-horn to wear your shoes will avoid damage to the back of your shoes. 3. Use Shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew


Product description

designed to offer comfort at its best, without compromising on style. Packed with features that offer
 luxurious comfort, this pair makes you look your casual best when paired with casual and classy
 accessories

From the manufacturer


  1.                                                         
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment