Essence Men's Vc 3101 High Top Synthetic Shoes - Black


                                                 

               Essence Men's Vc 3101 High Top Synthetic Shoes - Black


                                                           "BUY NOW"





  • Sole: rubber
  • Closure: Lace-Up
  • Outer Material: Synthetic, Inner Material: Mesh
  • Sole Material: TPR
  • Color: Black
  • Closure Type: Lace-Up
  • Occasion: Casual

Product description

"Essence" The Footwear That Suits Your Personality. Our Footwear Are Made With Premium Quality 
Material And The Craftsmanship Offers You Trendy Design With Long Lasting Performance.All Essence 
Products Are Originally And Genuinely Crafted By Skilled Indian Craftsmen.
Important Features:-
Sole Material : Airmix
It Can Be Worn On All Your Formal Or Party Wear Or As Well As Any Occasions.


From the manufacturer


  1.                                                     
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment